Welcome to TDC Learning Centers Inc.!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY...
1. Enrollment packets can be found under the "LOCATIONS" tab.
2. Make sure to download the enrollment packet directly under the appropriate location. If you are unable to download and print, please contact the main office for a time you can pick up a copy.
3. Click tab below and print.
4. Fill out all forms accurately and completely and return to the Main Office located at 3601 SW 29th Street, Suite 209. The Main Office is closed on Fridays.
5. Once the information has been processed, you will receive a welcome email with important information and the next available start date. Please confirm this as your start date by responding to the email.
6. You will then be billed accordingly and emailed the billing statement.
Please note, that the enrollment fee and 1st week’s tuition must be paid prior to your start date.
TDC’s Inclement Weather Policy is intended to accommodate the needs of both families and employees.
TDC Learning Centers will follow USD 501, unless USD 501 closes due to temperature. Independent choices may be reached by the Executive Director.
Parents and staff members should not contact Center Directors or Main Office regarding decisions that may or may not be made. All announcements pertaining to winter weather will be made by 5:30am on the day affected and notices will be posted on KSNT, WIBW, Facebook, Twitter, learnplaygrow.org, eblast, group text and KidReports.
We apologize for any inconvenience. However, the safety of our staff and families is our main priority.
If you would like to participate in a committee that meets during lunch once a month, please contact your Center Director.
We want strong parent involvement at each of our five locations, and we would appreciate more volunteers for our larger company fundraisers.